With the recent adventures we have gone on, I have came to the realization that Las Vegas has a lot of incredible talent. I feel as long as we are honest with our stories and stay original we will succeed.
1. Vegas is very diverse, constantly changing, and redefining itself.
On our #Vegaslife Tour to San Diego we put together a set of different emcees all representing there unique story.
2. Vegas will show you more than ever that Family Values are essential in surviving. Lost souls come to sin city everyday and with all the temptations and trappings it will be hard to last with out a Strong Family that supports each other. This family is created not only through blood relations but REAL relations through your soul connecting with other TRUE Souls.
Play On Words
3. More and More Media are attracted to the Vegas Lifestyle!!! With Chris Cash being a top radio personality in Sin City, the Vegas HipHop community has a voice that is on the pulse of the creation of the Vegas culture. TV shows are being created and movies have been made with Vegas as the backdrop. Chris Cash has also been recently courted in creating a reality TV show on the Vegas Nightlife scene of host and promoters. You can hit up Chris Cash on any day of the week in Vegas and a party will be going on.
Chris Cash & Matic
4. Everyone has a little Vegas in them. Everyone has a side of them that needs to go out an play from time to time. Call it sin, call it a release, call it balance. Everyone wants to experience this life at least once and some find the lifestyle so addicting that they want to move here. Vegas is labeled the #1 Fastest Growing city of the decade according to Forbes.
5. You have a need to be Entertained. The one thing that Vegas knows most and what the city is built upon is Entertainment. We provide the best of everything; from restaurants, shopping, clubs, gaming, sports, drinking, and more, you will find it all in the Vegas Valley!
IF YOU LOVE HIP HOP, THEN COME TO ONE OF OUR SHOWS!